Pet Pictures & Pet Articles


Awesome Pet Pictures, Cat Pictures, Dog Pictures, Funny Pet Pictures, Funny Cat Pictures, Funny Dog Pictures, Cat Breed Photos, You name it, anything ! Do you love your pet ? Prove it by posting your priceless pet photos for everyone to see. New content is added almost daily. If you want to post your pet pictures mail the photos to us at YourPetPictures@gmail.com and make sure the mail includes your name and a message to be posted with the pictures.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pet Pictures: Slow Progress & A Steep Learning Curve



Damn, it seems lately, I'm getting sh** load of traffic coming into this blog, lots and lots of users and comments to my pet pictures and articles. It's all coming so nice lately. I'm learning so much each day now :) I'm on top of things, just like that turtle!

Oh well.. time to take up from the dream, nobody comes here, and nobody is interested but I guess I should not lose hope, not all things happen after night. As far as that is concerend I might see a comment from someone this year ;)

The old saying "Build it and they will come!" for sure does not apply, and I know that, quality links, quality content and top search engine rankings is what's needed... COMING SOON! :p

Keep the Faith !
keywords: fallout sharing sad blog thoughts :]

del.icio.us digg blinklist furl simpy reddit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home